Bespoke Aromatherapy & Botanical blends
We now offer a bespoke Aromatherapy and Botanical service, providing individually formulated blends, tailored to meet your needs.
Following a thorough consultation, which will take place either over the phone or online, a blend will be created just for you. Specially tailored to address any symptoms and conditions that you need to address.
- Simply buy your consultation slot here
- You will then be emailed a confidential client information and consent form or if you prefer, it can be posted out to you.
- When you receive your form, fill it in and return back to me.
- We will then arrange a mutually convenient, consultation appointment time, where we can discuss your individual circumstances and agree on a treatment approach. This consultation will be carried out either via Zoom or over the phone.
- One aromatherapy / botanical blend will be included in your consultation price. Following our consultation, you are welcome to order more bespoke products, for an additional cost, by visiting our Bespoke shop. You can view the full range of products available here. (However, it is recommended that you do not place an order for additional products, until after your initial consultation).What you can expect to happen during your session.
- We will discuss the details of your consultation form and I will ask any further questions that I may need to know about your health and wellbeing.
- We will then discuss what your desired outcomes are and ways in which you can achieve this. Including diet, self care exercise, meditation and relaxation etc
- I will then decide on a suitable blend and send it out to you in the post.
- You can order refills of your bespoke blend by simply reordering from the Bespoke shop. Or if you would like to address a new issue, simply book another consultation.
There are a wide variety of conditions that can benefit from aromatherapy and botanical treatment.
These include: Sleep disorders, skin problems, joint problems, muscular aches and pains, stress related conditions, IBS, constipation, headaches and more.
Stephanie Cahill-Jackson (Bsc Hons, I.T.E.C., V.T.C.T) is a fully trained Holistic therapist. With qualifications in Aromatherapy, Herbal Medicine, Massage, Reflexology, Yoga and Nutrition.